Your Dr. Tine Jorgensen Chiropractor
We have been offering chiropractic services since 1988
Dr. Tine Jorgensen has over 32 years of experience in chiropractic and a shared passion for helping our community stay active.
Dr. Tine Jorgensen is a professional Brussels chiropractor practicing chiropractic. She is a member of the Belgian Chiropractors Union and she is English speaking chiropractor, she offers treatment in English, French, Dutch and Danish.
She is responsible for "developing the health of patients" and thus "optimizing their level of vitality and joint mobility" (preventive and curative health practice).
The practice of chiropractor Dr. Tine Jorgensen
Chiropractic is mainly indicated to detect subluxations of the spine, corrected by pressures and adjustments, but it is also effective to relieve some chronic disorders such as vertigo, tinnitus, digestive disorders.
Chiropractors can be consulted mainly in the case of lower back pain, sciatica, shoulder pain muscle contractures or stiffness.
Chiropractic Center Brussels offers treatment for various types of health problems through the manipulation of the structures of the human body, notably those of the spinal column.
This includes treating various problems of back, neck and shoulder pain, tingling (pins and needles) and dizziness, sciatica, as well as certain sports injuries.
chiropractor Tine Jorgensen focus on the relationship between the spine and the nervous system, and its ability to maintain or restore good health and overall well-being.
The manipulations of a chiropractor Tine Jorgensen are precise and only target a restricted area, .she is considered specialists in the spine and often show great precision.
My chiropractic training
I am passionate about chiropractic, and I have followed many training courses in Chiropractic in order to complete my knowledge and better help my patients.
- Title of doctor of chiropractic from Palmer in the United States in 1987
- Member of the European Chiropractic Academy
- Member of the Belgian Union of Chiropractors
- Member of the European Chiropractic Association
- Internship in Denmark from 1987 to 1988
- Specialization courses and certifications
- Study the theory, practice, and interpretations of X-ray palmer 1987
- Certificate in lumbar distraction, 1986. Department of Special Programs, Palmer
- Certified by national examination offices number 33078, 1987, parts 1 and 2.
- Certified in physiotherapy 1, department of special programs, Palmer 1986
- Bending distraction technique from Markey 1987
1- facet syndrome
2- intervertebral disc
3- back failures
4- back exercises and aerobics
- Renaissance technique 1. 1987
- MPI management by Dr. John Faye 1987
- MPP Palpation and upper limb adjustments in 1987
- MPP Palpation and adjustments of the lower limbs 1987
- MPP Palpation and adjustments of the cervical and dorsal spine 1987
- MPI Palpation and adjustments of the lower back and the joint SI 1987
- myofascial trigger point syndromes part 1
Contact Dr. Tine Jorgensen
Do not hesitate to make an appointment by phone +32 (0) 2 646 0100 or +32 (0) 4 77 62 90 62 to contact us via our contact form below.